Refined yet unpretentious, Georgia’s second-largest city presents an open invitation for world-class experiences without the world-class ego. And now with three new nonstop flight routes, five newly opened hotels — adding nearly 400 more guest rooms to the walkable Uptown Entertainment District, and three affordable Convention Center event packages, it’s easier than ever to experience all that’s new – and only – in Columbus for meetings, reunions and events.
The Destination With More
Sq. Ft. of Event Space Citywide
Area Hotel Rooms
Sq. Ft. Convention Center
Affordable Convention Center Packages
Distinct Meeting Districts
Historic & Hip Hotels
In Uptown Columbus, attendees now have access to over 500 rooms within walking distance of the Columbus Georgia Convention and Trade Center.
The Columbus Georgia Convention and Trade Center
One of the Southeast’s Most Unique Meeting & Exhibition Venues
182,000 sq. ft. of meeting & event space
55,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space
17 breakout rooms
In the Uptown Entertainment District
Nearly two centuries of history
Minutes from 500+ hotel rooms
Near 60+ crave-worthy restaurants
Surrounded by outdoor adventures
New Flight Paths
Arrive by Air at the
Columbus Airport (CSG)
- Located just 15 minutes from the heart of the city
- Daily non-stop service and new direct flight paths to cities served by Delta Air Lines
- Recently completed a new terminal modernization and infrastructure improvements.
Columbus’ location in West-Central Georgia makes it a suitable driving distance from many major cities in the Southeast—conveniently under 90 minutes from all directions. Plus, parking is free citywide.
- Home of the longest urban whitewater course in the world
- 15+mile Chattahoochee RiverWalk
- 40+ miles of trails, including the multi-use bike and pedestrian Dragonfly Trail
- And so much more adventure
USA Today named Rush South Water Park as one of the “Best Man-made Adventures” on the planet.
Arts & Entertainment
- Seven performance theaters all within walking distance of the Uptown District
- Home to Georgia’s State Theatre and National Historic Landmark, Springer Opera House
- Renowned museums of historic, artistic and military importance
The National Infantry Museum was named USA Today’s “#1 Free Museum.”